In this episode, Tim and Kim go over the scenes for the first session of play. In the first half of the show, we go over each scene, and NPC in detail, so that you can be prepared to run this session. In the second half of the show, we give tips on running it as interestingly as possible, and ideas on variations to suit your group. (The next episode covers the highlights of how it ran for our group).
Scenes in this Session:
1) The Narrows – The Blackwater Cat raft has to anchor on a sandbar when they discover another raft has gotten stuck in the narrow part of the river in front of them. What lurks where they anchor?
2) The Evening Rumor Exchange – Having pulled over to camp for the night near the crew of the other raft, the group has the opportunity to exchange rumors, drink, and perhaps more…
3) Midnight Homonculus – A visitor arrives in the middle of the night seeking an object on the raft that event the Raftmaster didn’t know they were carrying. Will they give it up, or fight off the invader?
e-Adventure Tiles from this Session:
- High Seas Warship (for the Blackwater Cat)
- Adventure Town Wharf (for the clear water)
- Deciduous Wilderness (for the shore, and the campsite)
- Swamp Shoreline (for the shore)